Well, there could many reasons if your iPhone got stuck on the Apple logo but when it happens while updating the firmware, the most probable reason behind this could be either compatibility issue or driver issue. Whenever an update is launched, developers do try to make the new iOS version as stable as possible but nothing is 100% error-free in the technological world. It is not possible to test a new iOS version with all the iOS devices over the world before release, therefore, even after installing the latest iOS version, there are possibilities that some kind of compatibility issue may occur.
What May Cause the iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo?
If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, you are probably wondering what caused the problem. If you understand the catalyst for the problem, you are far less likely to have it happen again. Check out some of the most common reasons why my iPhone stuck on Apple Logo While Updating.
- It’s an upgrade issue – You might notice that your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo immediately after you upgrade to the newest iOS 13 or iOS 12. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but it is usually down to trying to install the newest iOS on an older phone. Besides the iOS 12 problems, iOS 11 is talked as one of the most problematic iOS versions. You can check other iOS problems here.
- You tried to jailbreak your phone – Whether you tried to perform the jailbreak yourself or you took it to a technician, your iPhone can become stuck on Apple logo after you have attempted the jailbreak process.
- It happens after you restore from iTunes – No matter why you are restoring your iPhone, it can become stuck on the Apple screen after you restore it from iTunes or from iCloud.
- During an update or restore – We all have to update or restore our iPhones on a semi-regular basis for a variety of reasons. If you have an issue while installing an update or performing a regular restore, your iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max), or any other iPhone model can get stuck on the Apple logo screen with these iPhone guides.
- Hardware Damages – Some internal hardware damages will also leave an impact on your iPhone. As you accidentally dropped your iPhone or make your iPhone experience liquid damage, it will be the reason that your iPhone stuck on Apple logo.
Fix iPhone iPad Stuck on Apple Logo – Force Restart iPhone iPad
Have you tried to power off your device to clean all processes on your iOS device? If you can’t power off your device by press “Power/Sleep” button, you can try to force restart your device to get your device out off “stuck on Apple logo”.
- iPhone 8/8+, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR:
Press and release the volume up button > Quickly press and release the volume down button > Quickly press and hold the side button about 10 seconds and release the side button when the Apple logo appears.
- iPhone 7/7+:
Press and hold both the Side button and Volume down button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- iPhone 6/6s/SE:
Press and hold both the Side button and Home button until you see the Apple logo.
- iPhone 5s and earlier:
Press and hold both the Top button and Home button until you see the Apple logo.